Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome to my Corner!

As you can see from the title (Boredom corner) I created this blog just out of boredom. **EDIT: It's no longer called Boredom Corner** But offcourse boredom alone doesn't force you to make a blog, there are other reasons as well. Such as:

  • I always have several thoughts/ideas or opinions that i just keep in my mind. Storing your thoughts in your head for a very long time isn't a good idea. So this blog could act as my way putting those thoughts out of my head.
  • When I started blogging back in 2005 with "MSN Space" nobody i knew was blogging. Now almost everyone i know is blogging!! So i want to hop into the blogging bandwagon again. BTW, for those who are curious here's my old blog Yes, this one is basically a "remake" of my old MSN space (Even the title is the same!!). You can ignore that blog.
  • I wanted to post comments on Darkufo, a Fan site of Lost the tv show (in case you can't see the obvious, yes i'm fan of Lost). The only way you could post comment on the site was to have a blogger account. So I joined blogger!
  • I already have a Google account through my Gmail.

I can admit that this blog is work in progress. But hopefully it will grow unless I decided to pull the plug. I never intended this blog to last for a very long time but hey..who knows, we'll just see what happens. So I guess that's it for today (I think). Stay tuned for some random thoughts or musings from me.

Nman

PS; English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I butchered the language with horrible grammar. I'm trying my best :-)

No comments: