Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Minor updates

This blog is still work in progress (it will always be work in progress anyway). I did some very minor updates. Firstly, I changed the title of my blog from boredom corner to Nman's corner (like i said 'very minor' updates) because Boredom corner doesn't sound nice. Secondly, I've added a list of links and I called it 'Nman's Internet Habit' because those are the websites that I visit everytime I browse the internet. Those are the so called 'essentials'. I think you could get an idea of what kinda person i am or what interest me from those links.

The blog is still new and I don't even know if people are visiting...hehe...sometimes I feel like I don't know who I'm writing to. If you stumble upon this blog feel free to put a comment. Just a 'hi!' is enough :-)

No comments: