Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been neglecting this blog Hehe

Yeah yeah, I've been neglecting this blog for my other blog. Fear not, I'm planning to post more soon. Several stuff I like to write about.

My LOST Season Pattern Theory

This is the place where I published my 'one hit wonder' theory. Reading it again, I laughed at how outdated it is. The premiere of the fourth season of Lost shot an arrow to the theory. It opened with Hurley rather than a new character as I predicted.

Mark commented on my theory and pointed this problem even before Season Four premiered.

mark said...
I think your on to something NMAN. But I think Seasons 4, 5, and 6 starting with new characters when there is so many already is probably not true. I think if you look at what the season starts out as really we see close ups and then it is revealed to us where we really are. Season 1, was on jacks eye, then we reveal were on the island, then its during the plane crashing. Season 2, was desmond and him then working out, fixing breakfast, then we realize hes in the hatch. Season three was juliet listening to music in a house, then she goes outside, then sees the plane blow up, and then we realize we were in some other-ville. I think season four and five and six will start the same. We'll see something or some stuff happening then we'll realize where, not who, but where we are. It will most likely be off the island, or on the freighter, since on island, and somewhere else on the island, have already been used.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:59:00 AM

There's also the fact about the recent spoiler on NY Post. Damon outlined the theme of the upcoming season as follows:

Season 4 - who gets off the island and the fact that they need to get back

Season 5 - why they need to get back

Season 6 - what happens when they get back

Now it seems that my theory is wrong (S4 - rescue, S5 - return). But I think that from now on, each season will have two themes, one for present time and the other for the flash forward. I'm working on updating this theory along that idea.

Not Penny's Boat

Check out my post on the Freighter gang here. BTW, it's ok to highlight the spoilers because the episode "Confirmed Dead" already aired.

Stay tuned for more updates

No comments: